With that being said, it's been a long time coming to update my policies for buying adopts to help prevent 'sweep outs' and let other users get a chance to buy a design, and to prevent so many designs going to mass collectors/hoarders. I'm sorry, but I've grown tired of having designs I really love end up fading into oblivion in these absolutely massive collections.
I am going to be pretty lenient about this new rule, so I wouldn't worry unless you literally have near a thousand designs or something. I know many people who have hundreds of characters and care for each one; I only have an issue when it becomes some kind of trophy display just to show off, and the purpose of the design to be a character is lost.
The free for all leftover policy will be apply to collectors after 12 days, so any remaining designs will become available for anyone to have, no matter how many adopts you currently own. It's not my intention to bar any single individual from purchasing my designs :] however if I see anyone try to take measures to try and bypass my new rules, you will be blacklisted. I do hope it never has to come to something like that.
Below is a C&P of the rules to read prematurely before the designs are posted. Feel free to post any questions or concerns!
- All sales are final and I will not give refunds, you may however resell the design. I ask that in regards to reselling to please not charge more than what you purchased for it (unless the design comes with additional, original artwork that would merit a higher value)
- Please wait for my written approval before sending any kind of payment
- You may repost the image of your adoptable after the transaction is final, but please link back to my account or the original post
- You can make any changes whatsoever after you've purchased a design, but I will not edit the image for you. You are permitted to edit the image yourself, but I must be credited. You are not in any other instance permitted to repost or edit the particular line art that was used to create the design.
- I accept financial payment only, I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT accept any other kind of transaction as equal merit (excluding the DA points currency)
- Designs can be reserved for a maximum of 3 days. If you fail to send a viable transaction within that timeline, said design will become re-available to other users.
- For a period of 12 days, every user will be restricted to purchasing no more than 2 designs per set. Each adoptable batch abides by an independent waiting period, so you can purchase more than 2 designs within the 12 day wait if it spans across different sets. After 12 days have passed all restrictions will be lifted from any remaining designs.
- Design hoarders and mass collectors cannot purchase any designs until the 12 day period has passed. If you literally have a collection that nears or exceeds 700 in quantity, then this rule applies to you (bear in mind I do check or have already checked members that are particularly actively seen in adoptable marketplace groups) ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS! Any attempts to bypass this rule will result in a permanent blacklist from purchasing any adoptable or commissioning any designs.
- All prices are set and final, complaining won't get you anywhere. Comments whining about the prices will be considered spam and hidden, please move along if these designs are not in your price range.